Bronchial asthma is a disease of the human respiratory system. If an allergen enters the lungs, the mucous surface is irritated, and an asthma attack occurs due to bronchospasm. Cramping causes a prolonged painful cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness and heaviness in the chest. Especially severe attacks are at night.
Factors influencing the occurrence of the disease are:
– systematic hypothermia of the body;
– environmental pollution;
– the presence of dust and fumes of harmful substances in the air;
– inhalation of tobacco smoke.
Not the least role in the development of asthma is played by emotional stresses, frequent respiratory viral infections and eating food containing certain allergens.
For the treatment of this disease, mainly medications are used, but bronchial asthma is quickly amenable to treatment and folk medicine methods. Consider several options for home treatment that relieves the symptoms of the disease and greatly facilitates the life of a patient with asthma.
1. Fresh juice of young nettles is an excellent remedy for the symptomatic treatment of bronchial asthma . You need to take it for a month, half an hour before meals, three times a day. In addition, if there is an attack of suffocation, it is recommended to breathe smoke from smoldering dry nettles.
2. Marshmallow in the amount of two tablespoons to insist in a glass of boiling water for about an hour. Take three times a day for half a glass. It will not be superfluous to add honey to the infusion.
3. Leaves of coltsfoot in the amount of 40 pieces pour 0.5 liters of vodka and leave for 15 days in a dark place. Within a month, make compresses from this infusion on the chest and on the back, between the shoulder blades.
4. A tablespoon of the herb rosemary boils for 5 minutes in a glass of boiling water. The broth should be filtered and drunk 3 times a day, 1 tbsp. spoon.
5. It is recommended to treat bronchial asthma with the use of infusions and decoctions from the collections of medicinal herbs:
– equal parts of the coltsfoot grass and licorice roots mix, take Art. spoon the mixture in 2 cups boiling water. Drink 100 ml three times a day;
– 15 grams of nettle and 25 grams of rosemary brew a liter of boiling water. Drink strained infusion 5 times a day for 100 ml;
– coltsfoot, plantain, pine buds mix in equal proportions. Four teaspoons of the collection infuse 15 minutes in a glass of boiling water. Drink the infusion in one day, dividing it into 3 equal parts.
In addition to medicinal plants and fees from them, the symptoms of bronchial asthma respond well to home treatment and other available means.
More about alternative treatment
– improves the condition with asthma daily intake of a small amount of badger fat;
– one and a half cups of whey (ideally homemade), 100 grams of honey and the same amount of elecampane roots are mixed and simmered for 5 hours in the oven. Take three times a day, before meals in a tablespoon;
– 5 cloves of garlic, 100 grams of butter, grind a little salt into a homogeneous mass and use instead of ordinary butter for sandwiches;
– at night, rub the chest and back with interior pork fat and warm with a woolen or downy shawl;
– ordinary pharmacy mustard plasters have proven themselves well in the treatment of bronchial asthma. Apply as usual, laying on the chest and between the shoulder blades;
– Mix the eggs, cocoa, butter and mutton fat, bring to a boil and cook for two minutes. Take a tablespoon three times a day, washed down with warmed milk;
– attacks of bronchial asthma can remove inhalations from a decoction of potatoes (necessarily with a peel);
– with prolonged seizures, it reduces the manifestation of symptoms by taking a large amount of coffee.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with folk remedies will be more effective if applied systematically and combined with the methods of traditional drug treatment prescribed by a doctor.